I was part of a panel conversation at the Yoga Journal Estes Park Conference in September 2014. You can listen to a recording of the conversation below:
Join us for *The Practice of Leadership Series, conversations about conscious and compassionate leadership in the modern world. Together with community leaders, this session will explore issues of race, equality, and oppression with courage and mindfulness. An open and honest dialogue that gets at the heart of our practice, our role as conscious leaders and how to enable a community that is inclusive and accessible to all.
- Jacoby Ballard, E-RYT 500, cofounder of Third Root Community Health Center
- Tyrone Beverly, founder & executive director of Im’Unique
- Lezlie Frye, RYT-200, Yoga Teacher, Anti-Oppression trainer
- Chelsea Jackson, PhD, E-RYT, Chelsea Loves Yoga
- Hala Khouri, MA, E-RYT, cofounder of Off the Mat, Into the World
- Kerrie J. Kauer, PhD, visiting scholar (University of Pittsburgh), 200 RYT
*Presented by Yoga Journal LIVE!, Off the Mat, Into the World, and lululemon athletica.